- Develops strong partnerships and builds relationships internally and with clients
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Negotiation skills, being assertive when necessary and evaluating requirements accurately to achieve a mutually beneficial outcome
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and well organised with the ability to prioritise appropriately under pressure
- Proven ability to meet deadlines with consistent success
- Accuracy and attention to detail, with particular experience of reviewing, editing and proofing high quality written documents
- Possesses a commercial acumen and awareness
- Able to demonstrate a creative and innovative approach to bid writing
A healthcare benefit and group life assurance is also available after a qualifying period.
24 days holiday (increasing with length of service) plus All Bank Holidays.
We will require references and an up-to-date CV. Fluent English is a must for this role as you will be interfacing with the rest of the business and clients and you must be eligible to work in the UK.
Unicorn Training is an equal opportunities employer.